Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery Down??
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 16:45:10 -0700

This morning at 6am I got on an airplane to fly to Newark.
As usual, the server figured out that I was on an airplane and crashed
itself.

We were diverted to Harrisburg because of weather but I did eventually make
it to Newark. I guess the server knew that, too, because it came back up a
few minutes before my plane landed at Newark.

I'm going to investigate, but I'm sure it's just ordinary witchcraft.

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Leica Gallery Down??)