Subject: [Leica] Assignment #6 - White Sue Ryan
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 08:47:45 -0700

Susan Ryan SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] Assignment #6 - White

I had a different photo all ready to go, then this morning I woke up to
this -

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/skalte/?g2_page=6&g2_statusId=x822b3d23&g2_navId=x39cd8b70

Hi Sue,
Ok I'll let you off this time only regarding exposure blown! Snow or no
snow!  Complete overexposure even if it's the first winter snow!! :-( Pity!!

Many of us get caught at the first sign of that horrid white stuff simply
because we're either shivering and shaking so hard we don't set the camera
properly! :-) Or?

I'm sure you'll have more of this ghastly white plague before the next five
months are over. So how about shooting some more "snow photos" and send them
along to me on private line and see how yer coping with this stuff? No hurry
when you feel like it and not shivering? :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)