Subject: [Leica] Ted's Assignment White LlUIS!
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 00:09:37 +0200

Hi Ted,

Thank you very much for your kind comment, it made me really happy you like
it even if I realize when I see the picture that the white is too white and
IMHO it should be better see some detail, but I've shoot these the last day,
as you say, I've move my butt and went to search some white things?

Cheers
Lluis

El 08/10/2013, a las 17:49, tedgrant at shaw.ca escribi?: