Subject: [Leica] Leica M(240)
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 08:03:54 -0700

And without the magnification?  Compared to an old fashioned, film based,
old technology, manual focus SLR?

As good as an old Nikon/Canon/whatever?  Not nearly as easy, in daylight?
How well would it work in lousy light compared to the (same as before) SLR?

Note,, I am interested in native M lens behavior....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net