Subject: [Leica] R8 lock up
From: telyt400 at gmail.com (Paul Franz)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 17:53:39 -0400

Aram,

I understand the effort required for e-mail catch up.

I tried the camera without the winder.  It works 3 out of 10 times versus 1
out of 10 with the winder.

I have not sent the camera in for a cleaning.  I have other priorities at
the moment.  In my spare time I am testing Leica R to Canon adapters and
attempting to manual focus a 400/6.8 on a Canon 6D.  I need a lot of
practice again.  My keeper ratio is zero per 36.

Paul