Subject: [Leica] Leica M(240)
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 17:36:49 -0700

You will love it!
There is absolutely no "kick" when the shutter releases, which was one of my
chief problems with the M9 shooting as you do: wide open with slower speeds.

The noise is improved by at least 2 stops (more than usable up to 1600,
maybe 2000 depending on what you like).

And with your Macro, there will be no mirror slap and the focusing will be
very accurate with the EVF: just a question of how good YOU are at
predictive focusing with a moving subject...

And I really like the files! PLEASE let us know what you think.
Best,
Bob

Sent from my iPad