Subject: [Leica] UV/IR Filters for sell
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 18:12:38 +0200

11 UV/IR filters in different sizes, Prices include FREE SHIPPING worldwide.
Paypal will be fine:

Leica 13419 E55 UV/IR Filter Silver MINT, Plastic case and Original Box,
65,00?

Leica 13413 E55 UV/IR Filter Black MINT, Original Box, no plastic case 55,00?

Leica 13410 E39 UV/IR Filter Black MINT, Plastic case and Original Box,  2
Units, each  65,00?

Leica 13417 E43 UV/IR Filter Silver MINT, Plastic case and Original Box,
50,00?

Leica 13414 E60 UV/IR Filter Black some very slight mate marks in tone edge,
I've used it longtime and I can assure don't affect quality, Original Box,
no plastic case 50?

Leica 13416 E39 UV/IR Filter Silver, glass Mint, but one ding, No box, no
plastic case   30,00?

B+W E49 UV/IR- CUT Filter, Mint, Plastic case and Original Box,   2 Units
each  ? 50,00?

B+W E39 UV/IR- CUT Filter, Mint, No Box, no plastic case    40,00?

B+W E40,5 UV/IR- CUT Filter, Mint, no box, no plastic case, 40,00?

Especial discount for the LUG: If you buy 2 Filters -5% if you buy 3 or more
-10%

Please contact me off list

Saludos cordiales
Lluis