Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Game Day: A zip line
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:46:21 -0500

On Oct 10, 2013, at 3:45 AM, Jayanand Govindaraj wrote:

> It is fun after the event when you look back on it. I did it once crossing
> the River Beas, with rapids below, and it really wasn't fun at that time,
> it was terrifying!

> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On 10-Oct-2013, at 2:58 am, RicCarter <ric at cartersxrd.net> wrote:
>>
>> BOY, that looks like fun!

>>> On Oct 9, 2013, at 5:17 PM, George Lottermoser <george.imagist at
>>> icloud.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> c & c always welcome and appreciated
>>>
>>> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=8057>

Thanks for looking Jayanand.

I think it depends a lot on whether you're choosing to do it - for fun -
like these kids.
or
doing it out of necessity - to cross a river, gorge, whatever - as you did.
or
doing it as part of your working life;
as Tyler, the lineman in the tree, did while repairing power lines;
between steel towers and with live wires.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com