Subject: [Leica] IMG: Barcelona LUG 18 Sep
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 06:55:46 +1000

Hi Ted. Any good pose by someone would have had several cameras pointed at
it!
When you get 10 or 11 LUG folks at one table there are a lot of cameras
pointed back and forth! I think that Philippe has the best series from the
dinner so far of everyone with the porr? (the wine pitcher) and of course
the Rebecca Leica Christmas tree where she stood in for you. Rebecca was a
really good sport. Just as an aside she is way prettier than you too ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman