Subject: [Leica] Auto ISO
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 04:44:18 +1000

Tina that is correct on the different behaviour. I think you must be
missing something when you set your parameters though. I don't have my
camera currently, however you just need to set and save the two desired
values in the ISO menu.
You want to change from 1/focal length to manual in the sub-menu and
remember to then confirm the new setting by pressing SEt or INFO

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman