Subject: [Leica] Looks & Tattoo
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 09:39:02 +0530

Geoff,
Thanks for posting Anne's set. I probably would never take photographs
like this - I doubt whether the nude ones would be possible here
openly even if I wanted to. I think she has come out very well - great
eye candy with a lot of grace - what more could you ask for? The
tattoo is minor compared to the Barcelona senorita, though, more
understated, and I would guess, done as a USP for her modelling career
- completely understandable!
Cheers
Jayanand