Subject: [Leica] Big and Little Birds at Lut Boutique, Vancouver
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 21:53:59 -0700

Thanks Alastair,
Congratulations on your show. It is hard work, as you (and Helen) knows
but it is quite gratifying to have your work out before the public. My next
one,
if there is a next one, will either be Indian Tigers or Beasts of Africa -
depending
on what comes out of our safari next year. It was a good opening and
it is interesting that the matted photos are selling along with the stylish
clothes.
Cheers
Howard