Subject: [Leica] OT: Thumbs up
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 14:12:09 -0700

"But I consider flash the work of the devil so it is no problem for me."

Fully agree, with one exception. I once used bounce flash, aimed essentially
at the ceiling, in a room with white walls and ceiling and Kodachrome in my
M6 (about which I've got to get off my lazy butt and sell). This would still
be valid today with the added degree of freedom that LR and it's relatives
would permit the use of non-white walls.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204