Subject: [Leica] OT: Thumbs up
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 09:35:40 +1000

Personal preferences are valid where people like to work only with
available light of course.  I see no reason to limit your options when
using the M cameras personally. The lenses are wonderful after all. I'm not
inhibited from stopping down either. Wireless control makes the Leica
cameras perfectly viable in a studio environment. I would never like to be
tied to a synch cable.
The Thumbs Up is a different situation of course. The camera was never
planned for that. I just slip mine out of the hot shoe when needed.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/149597285

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman