Subject: [Leica] NEWSPAPER STORY -- Ted Grant
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:04:23 -0700

Ted, wonderful article & thanks for all you have done for photography
both here and elsewhere all your life.
Can't wait for my copy of your book to get here Thursday!

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] NEWSPAPER STORY -- Ted Grant)