Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday: fall on flowers
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 11:08:05 -0500

On Oct 11, 2013, at 1:28 PM, Montie wrote:

> Very well seen and accomplished, right down to the little
> (specular?) highlights along the bottom of the leaf. ;-)
>
> Several FF poster's have raised the bar today IMO.
>
> I'm constantly amazed (still) at the DMR capability in the
> hands of the Luggers still using it. Certainly a product
> well ahead of it's time.
>
> Montie
>
>> c & c always welcome and appreciated
>
> < http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=8077 >

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment Montie.

The DMR is truly a beautiful piece of kit.
If one worked with R bodies before the DMR
The move to R8/9/DMR was a beautifully seamless transition.

It remains the DSLR I reach for whenever I need one.

The 5D remains mostly in storage
unless I want or need autofocus and/or ISO above 400
which is very rare - for me.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com