Subject: [Leica] Some sunrise photos from Chicago
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 09:44:10 +1000

Some nice clouds you got there! Maybe the first looks a little heavy on top
if that makes sense?
You have a tiny strip of land(?) as a base for each but it's so small it
almost looks like an error or needing to be trimmed?
BW sunrises sort of become BW cloudscapes, not that there's anything wring
with that.
I need to look at them all again later on a proper screen. Probably all of
those impressions are wacky!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman