Subject: [Leica] OT - Full Frame Mirrorless
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:16:53 -0500 (CDT)

I find manual focusing through my D4 quite easy, except for very dim light
(same issue with my R8DMR, although it does have the split image to help),
also the VF is much brighter than the D800, imho.  The D4 has superior AF
and high iso performance, even though they technically have the same
modules, probably due to better firmware?  My other issue with the D800 is
the low end mirror box, very noisy.

Gene