Subject: [Leica] megapixels and light weight studio systems
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 18:03:47 -0700

You got close, but no cigar.......

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

I have a portfolio builder workshop coming up with instructor, six models,
make up artist and nine studio setups.
My M and 50 are currently being assessed for required adjustments/repair
following their short flight and hard landing in Barcelona. I have just got
off the phone with Australia's Leica boss who had offered to loan me gear to
shoot with for that workshop. We agreed that the S System would be great.
Gaah! their demo is currently now absent with one of their Akademie
instructors who is a talented and successful landscape/travel photographer.
Possibly he's in Mongolia again or similar.
What were they thinking!!! ;-) ;-)
It seems I'll have to settle for another M instead ;-)

Cheers

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] megapixels and light weight studio systems)