Subject: [Leica] IMG: Southampton people
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 18:44:15 -0700

Thanks, Alastair.
Luckily it was a bit overcast & I was able to get to 1/12 & f/16 @ 320
iso. Didn't have time to pull out the ND filter or the shot would have
been gone...

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Message from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] IMG: Southampton people)