Subject: [Leica] critter on cactus
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:38:33 -0700

Found this (true) bug on a cactus and tried to get its portrait. Held still
enough I was able to get 4 or 5 shots to stack.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/Insect+on+cactus-.jpg.html

View large to see all the hairs.  I made the image a bit larger than I
normally do.  Probably should go even larger as the hairs on the legs are
still pretty small on the posted size.

100 APO and D600
Comments welcome

Aram

Aram Langhans

Semi-Retired (Retarded) Science Teacher
and unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson