Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tina's "Tea Party" reunion propaganda photo
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 22:14:52 +0200

Le 18 oct. 13 ? 21:54, lrzeitlin at aol.com a ?crit :

> Now about Tina's picture of a "Tea Party" family reunion. This may
> be a minority opinion but I think it is a poorly composed, unsharp,
> snapshot of a family at a dinner table with one person handing a gun
> to another. Just a bad picture. Peter is right is stating that
> prudent gun handling practices are being violated. The is no
> indication that it is a "Tea Party" meeting at all. Even Tina's
> original title on her web site does not identify it as such. This
> picture is far below Tina's usual standard and I suspect was titled
> and posted only to evoke comment. And you can see. It did.

I beg to differ.

Tina's photo is a great photo that might become iconic for one,
there's consesus on several lists on that, should it please you or not.
Second, if Tina says it is Tea Party, then it is.
Third, your comments on WWI and arms catalogues are irrelevant to this
place.

Temporary conclusion: mainly BS, sell your guns, buy the latest camera
offerings you can afford, and shoot flowers, or draw the adequate
conclusions.

Philippe

NO ARCHIVE