Subject: [Leica] Phil's Barber Shop
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 02:44:27 -0400

When I was a kid, my grandpa used to take me to get my hair cut by a barber
named Phil Luginbill, who owned a small barbershop in Westland Mall, the
nearly empty mall I posted a photo of last week. I discovered that his shop
was still open, but the day I was there photographing the mall, Phil wasn't
working. His daughter and grandson were working that day, and both are also
barbers. They told me to come back Saturday, so I did.

It had been 25 yrs since I had last been there, but Phil still remembered my
grandpa and I. I made some photos of the shop, and of him. Here is a link to
the ones I have edited so far. I have several more to finish, and will post
them once I have them done.

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-results.php?category=65

--
Chris Crawford