Subject: [Leica] A Tribute to Robert Capa
From: david5stones at gmail.com (Red Dawn)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 19:39:49 +0800

Hi all

today being the birth date of Robert Capa, I thought I'll do a little piece
about him. But since I've never photographed in a war zone, I decided to
put up pictures of the first photo story I did with the Leica M9 and a
little 35mm Summarit lens, which I brought out to the south china sea
documenting the lives of fishermen, dealing with sea sicknesses along the
way. Enjoy!!! :)

new blog post: A Tribute to Robert Capa, who would have been 100 years old
today if he had not been killed in Indochina by a hidden land mine while on
patrol with a French forces. Adventurer, passionate lover of life,
photojournalist, and founder of the legendary photo agency Magnum Photos,
this is my personal tribute to one of the most legendary war photographer
of all time.

http://5stonesphoto.com/blog/2013/10/22/a-tribute-to-robert-capa/

--
David Teo Boon Hwee