Subject: [Leica] Financial Times - Mark
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 08:01:24 +0530

I have many artist (as in painting/sculpture) friends here, and not
one of them is affected enough to come out in his painting overalls.
In fact they look exactly like me on the streets, except a lot of them
have beards! To me this attitude to dress is just another method of
attracting attention, a social tantrum, if you please, and really is a
psychological pointer to the artist's insecurity about the quality of
his/her work.
Cheers
Jayanand