Subject: [Leica] Seagulls (and eagles) in flight
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 08:11:04 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Larry Zeitlin wrote:

The pictures of the seagulls are excellent. However I took the
opportunity to examine the rest of the pictures that came up in the LUG
gallery and I am very impressed. It is rare that you see see bird
pictures with both clarity and action. Your eagle pictures are truly
great.
<<<

I suggest you spend a few minutes browsing the image forums of
birdphotographers.net, naturescapes.com or naturephotographers.com.  Modern
equipment has made detailed action photos of birds as common as dirt.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin) ([Leica] Seagulls (and eagles) in flight)