Subject: [Leica] The Road to Nubra Valley
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 23:01:26 -0400

Jayanand:

I've been away, but wanted to answer your post below, from early last
month.

If you go ahead with your hike on the frozen Zanskar river in winter,
then you might want to read Jack london's short story about someone who
hiked the frozen Yukon river... and who fell in!

http://www.jacklondons.net/buildafire.html

I hope that you have at least one person with you so that we'll see your
photos of the trek no matter what.  ;-)

Jim