Subject: [Leica] Barcelona in August, Day Two, Part Three
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:54:59 -0700

Thanks George, I appreciate you looking.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Message from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Barcelona in August, Day Two, Part Three)