Subject: [Leica] Paper for b&w printing
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 22:31:08 -0400

All the papers like that are expensive exhibition papers. Sorry. My
favorite is Ilford Gold Fibre Silk. Its about $20 for a ten sheet box or
$60 for a 50 sheet box of letter-sized paper. Worth every penny; the stuff
looks just like air-dried gloss fibre paper.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook