Subject: [Leica] IMG: Red Maple
From: gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 07:19:27 +0000

On our first holiday to the great US of A we were knocked out by the
colour of the maples. One perticular one in Portsmouth NH was a stunning
scene with a white timber church and a small lake in shot but the light
was wrong so I made a note to go back the next moring. On return I was
slightly non-plused to find there wasn't a leaf left on the damn tree!
Trees here take weeks to lose their leaves.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
Tel: +44 (0)23 8046 3076
or +44 (0)797 287 7932