Subject: [Leica] IMG: Titis Parisiens and a question - THANKS and no conclusion ...
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 22:43:25 +0100

Thank you all - your opinions are very valuable to me and confirm my
hesitations about including more or less of the surroundings - had I
presented the images in the converse order or/and without the story I
presume our opinions might have been different too. But your feedback
helps, a lot :-)

Thanks again

Philippe

Le 1 nov. 13 ? 18:35, philippe.amard a ?crit :