Subject: [Leica] Wow Photography
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 14:17:31 -0700

Whenever I find a Pro shooting a model in conditions that are way on the
other side of crazy, I wonder....How much does the model want to be paid
to....

Dress in wedding attire and submerge herself is what is undoubtedly cold,
cold water...?

Take off her clothes, allow herself to be painted with mud, and lay on the
bare earth.....?

Wear a Tutu and fur cap and dance herself into oblivious coldness...?

Etc.

Amazing work......

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net