Subject: [Leica] My "New" Lens
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 17:20:55 -0400

I have a Delsey roll-on camera bag, a Billingham bag and a vest.
 Everything fits in those.  We usually have one roll-on bag for clothes
with a small folded bag inside for souvenirs.  The roll-on bag stays in the
rental car for trips but I carry everything else in my vest and bag.  This
trip we will be staying in one place the whole time so I won't have to pack
and unpack every day.  All battery chargers and computer stuff stay in the
apartment at the agritourismo.

Much easier than it used to be when I hiked for miles up and down mountains
carrying everything on my back!!

Tina