Subject: [Leica] IMG: Reflections on Pressure Cooker (For Ted)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 18:50:18 -0800

Tina Manley OFFERED:

> Since I spent most of the summer standing here canning, I thought this was
> an appropriate reflection:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/152955830

Hi Tina
it looks like you are last! :-) However certainly not least! :-)  Now if I
can only  figure out which part of the reflection is you? :-) But a good
effort to say the least. Oh yes I think I've figured out where you are on
the pot? OK I'm close in any event. :-)  Well done in relations to what was
the assignment request!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)