Subject: [Leica] OKC LUG welcomes Adam and Jan Bridge
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 05:11:07 -0600

==On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 11:03 PM, Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at
gmail.com>wrote:

> Looks good Ken and I recognise a face or two. Pretty sure that you are
> supposed to show us food laden tables in colour though ;-)
>

> Cheers
> Geoff
> http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman
>

> On 5 November 2013 13:58, Ken Carney <kcarney1 at cox.net> wrote:
>
> > Adam and Jan stopped by this evening on their way back to California.
> > Clockwise, Adam and Jan, Bob Baron, Janice Dansby and Susan Carney - a
> good
> > time was had by all at the Cattlemen's Steakhouse in Stockyards City.
> >

> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_DSF0638.jpg.html

If I'd thought I was going to be in the shot I'd have sat up straight
rather than trying to slouch out of the frame.  That is great use of the
wide angle.

Now ask Ken what that was on his plate......

;=)

--Bob

Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] OKC LUG welcomes Adam and Jan Bridge)