Subject: [Leica] Capitalism
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 11:24:37 -0000

In the immortal words of another Mr Cohan (OK it's a homophone), it's all
very Yankee Doodle Dandy. It seems the rich stay rich. What would happen if
his 36,000 sqr ft house was picketed by the many thousands of former
employees of erstwhile viable enterprises? Or alternatively a more LUG like
response, if Ted set up a competion to catch a photograph of Mr Cohen doing
something embarrassing. Mind you, just a photo of him going into "work"
would win that one!

Anyway if a lens can catch him, in a disconcertingly overarmed America, if I
was a man called Cohen with a big house, I wouldn't be going out in public
for a long time. Those Barrett sniper rifles are very long range and any
looper with a misplaced (or indeed possibly well placed) sense of justice
can get hold of one.

Douglas