Subject: [Leica] Great eyes & Great smile
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 07:48:04 +1000

It is excellent story telling by Lluis as usual. In this instance it was
very interesting to actually be there and see the real scene that Lluis
made these from. While chatting a little with this woman I jokingly
suggested that she should charge a fee for posing for so many photographers
;-) A friend of hers had just been shooting a series of portraits of her as
the LUG strolling group arrived.
Raval and areas like that in Barcelona are honeycombed with these wonderful
hole in the wall venues  (literally here) and opportunities

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman