Subject: [Leica] OT - anyone use "Google Wallet"?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 23:34:43 +0000

Vic,

It's OK and Google will keep it going while it is providing cash through the
system from all those Google apps on PCs and cell phones.What's special about
the Canadian position? (almost wrote "what's special about Canada?" by
mistake,
but realised that Uncle Ted would be very annoyed ;-) ) Is there a reason for
Canadians to be more cautious than with, say, PayPal.

I am not particularly keen on either PayPal or Google wallet in anycase, but
GW
does work.

Peter