Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: Denmark
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 19:30:40 -0800

Nathan Wajsman SHOWED:

> Lots of pictures for last week, mostly from my trip to Denmark
> Thursday-Sunday. Includes a lot of art from both of "my" cities, Aarhus
> and Copenhagen. You will get a really good idea of what Danish autumn
> looks like:

Nathan mon ami,

You are so consistently the :Photojournalist at heart with wonderful
photographs and words in your posts.

The simplest of photo is nearly always of a nice composition, big or simple
scene and wherever.  I'm always surprised at the number of images you
present even though the time is usually within your "working time!"

It has always been, each post is a time capsule we all learn from.

I can't thank you enough for what we all learn from your photo essays,
rather than the one image shot we see so often.

Thank you!
Cheers
ted