Subject: [Leica] Leica R 19mm on Sony NEX 7
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 14:16:08 -0800

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2013/wide.jpg.html

here is a photo straight from the camera....

Leica R 19 mm Elmarit 2.8 at f 2.8 from the NEX 7 with a Novoflex adapter,
focussing on the upper branches R and L  of the small

tree...

my approach to help in focussing (though here not necessary),  I shoot RAW
and fine jpeg bw with focus peaking/red...

This makes focusssing even in the most adverse circumstances, incredibly
easy.

At some point I will try the 12 mm lens...with the NEX 7, later we'll see
how these wides do with the new Sony A7r when it's available.

Steve