Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Barca stuff.
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 16:15:25 -0000

Some more from Barcelona. Things have been hectic here, so I'm slow in
getting things up.

There's a nice Montesa here that I'd like to have thrown my leg over. Taken
near the Aparthotel Silver on Carrer Breton de los Herreros. Fuji X100S
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Barca2013_OnthestreetwhereIlived.jpg.html

Over here in Ireland, we sometimes wear Aran jumpers - named after the Aran
Islands when they originally sprang from. But here, in this shot, you will
see another type of Aran jumper. Outside the Aran bar & cafeteria, this girl
with the clipboard leapt in front of passers by and bombarded them with
questions. She tried it on with me but I just said "N? thuigim" Fuji X100S
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Barca2013_AnAranJumper.jpg.html

Chess is not a spectator sport over here, but in Barcelona, it seems to be.
Taken in Placa de Catalunya. Fuji X100S
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Barca2013_ChessIsNot.jpg.html

Douglas
_________