Subject: [Leica] Saturday sports photography
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 11:15:48 -0600

Ted,

Thanks for the kind words.  Grandson, actually - he is pretty talented and
has been to a number of football camps.  I had never done sports photography
before, but instead of "that's nice, click" I think it is click click click
click and hope for the best :).

Best regards,

Ken Carney
www.kencarney.com