Subject: [Leica] IMG: Italian Fall
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 19:12:28 +0100

Sorry, Tina,

I had expected something breathtaking - the subject is
beautifully chosen and framed, but for f8 at 1/500th, I
find it seriously soft and it has no areas that look
particularly sharp. It may of course be (and I hope it
was) camera shake after climbing the hill.

The 100mm Macro usually delivers far better quality
than here.

Cheers
Douglas