Subject: [Leica] Storm clearing Yosemite
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 20:20:55 +0100

Yes!

AA must be jealous upstairs and be wishing he had hung around longer,
at least until God created colour ...

Great series that I'd love to see projected XXXL as in the good old
Pradovit times :-)

Thank you Aram :-)

Amities
Philippe who's never been there, sigh ...

Le 11 nov. 13 ? 19:48, George Lottermoser a ?crit :