Subject: [Leica] Storm clearing Yosemite - Now B&W
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 17:00:17 -0600

==On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Aram Langhans <leica_r8 at
hotmail.com>wrote:

Thanks Ken.  I did have Silver Efex but rarely used it.  I might have to
> dig it out again and see if it works with LR5.

Aram, you should do some investigating.  Nik software, the maker of
SilverEfexPro 1 and 2 (v2 definitely works with LR5)  was recently bought
by Google and their whole suite was made available to prior purchasers for
a very good price (at least for a while, IIRC, free).

http://www.google.com/nikcollection/

Good stuff.

--Bob

Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Storm clearing Yosemite - Now B&W)