Subject: [Leica] Foggy Morning
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 13:31:38 -0800

It was suppose to be a scorching 59 today, but is is almost 2, and it is not
even 49 yet.  Woke up to a think blanket of fog that is just now starting to
burn of up here on the hills overlooking Yakima.  Went for a walk to the
corner to get some shots.

Neighbor has some left over Halloween decorations, now just Fall decorations.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f3_001/h/foggy+AM-6695.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f3_001/h/foggy+AM-6681.jpg.html

What I was really after is the contorted birch tree on the corner.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f3_001/h/foggy+AM-6690.jpg.html

And ran into a neighbor who was braving the fog on his walk.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f3_001/h/foggy+AM-6694.jpg.html

At the time it was just a degree or so above freezing and had to watch out
for ice.

When it hits 50, I'll head out on the bike for a ride.

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Foggy Morning)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Foggy Morning)