Subject: [Leica] IMG: New casual portraits ..Grace
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 15:41:18 +1000

Gaah! the faster I shoot with the least structure and effort the better the
impressions! Seems to be a theme.
30 seconds in front of the kitchen cupboard with no prep and no retouching
at all in developing. zero strobes, reflectors,professional models and
make-up artist, studio, posing effort, direction, series shooting and you
folks liked them over the 100+ shots I posted from about 300 shot of the
professional  models in studio with I think 30k of lighting and an M with a
Nocti!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman