Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 13/11/2013: what a delightful surprise!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 08:12:58 +0100

I am on another one of my business trips to Brussels. Yesterday I had a very
full day of meetings and three presentations to make; coupled with the cold
I brought with me from Alicante, this is not one of the more pleasant trips
up here (and the weather sucks). But?last night I went to have dinner at the
house of my cousin Nicole, and as I walked in, I was greater by Uncle
Joseph, her father--he had come from Le Mans to visit his daughter, and he
picked precisely this date so that he could see me as well. Those of you who
have followed my postings over the years will know about him. Those who do
not, just google the movie La Rafle (Roundup in English) from 2010.

Here he is, pensive:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2906026356&k=dHVk7LB&lb=1&s=O

And here, making a point, as he often does:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2906026374&k=5Wx4Ft2&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman