Subject: [Leica] Lens for Trade or sale
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 21:11:17 -0600

I have this lovely Lens I would like to sell or trade.

It is a Leica  28mm f/2.8 Elmarit-M Aspherical 6-Bit, tiny,  practically
distortion-free in the whole focus range from 2.3" (0.7 m) to infinity.
Very clean example with little use.   Both caps, shade, bag,    Image
available

$1550

OR I would like to trade it for a 35mm Summilux Pre asph

?Or trade for a black M4. Cosmetics not important, should work good. ?

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/