Subject: [Leica] Fuji XE-1.. Pretty remarkable....
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 05:38:07 -0800

I use LR4 as my non-chemical developer.  Output is both very sharp and also
fuzzy.... as if out of focus/movement/smeared.

My ASPH Lux 50 is a good lens.  When put on the body, and focused upon the
LCD screen of my computer, I can see the display matrix.  But the edges of
that matrix are not sharp...

I will try to get a comparison shot ( vs M9) in the next few days.....

It may be the developer...... the native Fuji software may need to be
installed to see if it has a different output....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Thanks for the report

Have you got comparison shots to share?